Monday, September 17, 2007

Free HurryDate Spots This Week

This message is from gal pal Tracey of HurryDate:

Ok, I have a few events this week that have uneven numbers so I have some freebies JUST IN CASE someone you know (or you) would like to go on a bunch of HurryDates (speeddates) Tuesday or Wednesday night, I have a few FREE SPOTS (normally $37!) Please pass this on to anyone who might be interested.

Check-in starts at 7:30pm and the HurryDating begins at 8pm.

Tuesday night is at: Clear Lounge in Studio City (11916 Ventura Blvd just east of Laurel Canyon)I have comps for both MEN and WOMEN Suggested Ages are:Women 30-40, Men 35-45 (a little older or younger is FINE)

I have FOUR comps for MEN on Wednesday night!@ Busby's East (The ballroom) in LA (5364 Wilshire Blvd just eat of La Brea) Men & Women 25-35 (a little older or younger is FINE)

Email me asap to rsvp or for more info. As you probably know I host all kinds of events, but I only email you guys when I have a freebie or something- let me know if you or friends wanna know about everything or go to some other HurryDate and you can always get my discount of course if you want

Hugs,
Trace

Tracey Rooney 213.840.3483 roonster@pacbell.net

No comments: